SPYPOINT Limited Warranty
Sit back, relax & know you're covered
SPYPOINT trail cameras are protected by the « Know you’re covered » 2 year warranty. This covers manufacturer’s defects in material and/or workmanship. During this 2 year period, if the product fails, SPYPOINT will either repair or replace the product at its sole discretion.
Warranty will be void should the product have been tampered with or previously repaired by a source other than SPYPOINT. In the case of a product exchange, SPYPOINT reserves the right to replace it with another model deemed equivalent.
Products covered by the « Know you're covered » 2 year warranty :
This warranty applies to purchases made directly from 9138-4529 Quebec Inc ("SPYPOINT", "we", "us", "our") or from an authorized dealer of SPYPOINT products. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser or to the person receiving this product as a gift, and may not be extended to any subsequent recipient. This warranty will be honored in the country of original purchase only.
SPYPOINT warrants your product to be free from defects in material and workmanship when used under normal conditions and maintained in accordance with the requirements described in the applicable user's manual, subject to the following conditions and exclusions.
Duration of warranty
This warranty is valid from the date of purchase for a period of one (1) year for all SPYPOINT accessories, for a period of two (2) years for SPYPOINT cameras, and for a period of ninety (90) days for certified refurbished products.
What is covered by this warranty
Original products and non-perishable parts found to be defective are covered.
In the event of a defect covered by the warranty, SPYPOINT may at its discretion:
- Repair the product using new or refurbished or replaced parts; or
- Replace the product with an equivalent new or refurbished product.
What is not covered by this warranty
- Consumable parts, including, but not limited to, batteries, whose performance is designated to decrease over time.
- Damage caused by improper use of the product, use of the device with another product, negligence, accidents, contact with liquids, fires, earthquakes or any other external causes;
- SPYPOINT products purchased online from an unauthorized retailer;
- Products that have been modified or altered;
- Cosmetic damage including, but not limited to, scratches or plastic breakage;
- Damage caused by the use of the product outside of the recommendations set forth in the applicable SPYPOINT user manual available at https://www.spypoint.com/en/support
Instructions for exercising the warranty
The shipping costs to send us a product under warranty shall be borne at all times by the customer. SPYPOINT will only pay the shipping costs for the return of products related to warranty returns.
IMPORTANT! Under no circumstances will SPYPOINT accept any return without an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. It is essential to contact SPYPOINT before making a return.
- Before sending a product for repair, you can visit our Support page at https://www.spypoint.com/en/support and contact us via any of the methods available at https://www.spypoint.com/en/support#contact
- If a product needs to be returned, you will be given an RMA number to authorize the return and for future reference. Please keep this number with you.
- A proof of purchase showing the date of purchase must be included in the package prepared for SPYPOINT.
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and the package must be sent to:
- CANADA (SPYPOINT HEADQUARTERS): 330, rue de la Jacques-Cartier Victoriaville (QC) G6T 1Y3
- UNITED STATES (DISTRIBUTION CENTER): 3000 Gannett Avenue, Des Moines, IA 50321
ATTENTION: The customer is responsible for any loss or damage that may occur to the products during transport to SPYPOINT. It is recommended to use a shipping method that offers a tracking number. Your shipment will be better protected.
Relationship between applicable law and this warranty
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary depending on where you purchased your product.