Solar Trail Camera
Frequently asked questions
Preparation and Installation
- Improvement of the sound.
Access this page from a computer to download and install the firmware update.
Installation instructions (PC)
- Format your SD card.
- Download the update file from our website
- Open the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it.
- Extract the 3 files from the .zip file.
- Copy the 3 extracted files into the SD card.
- Make sure the camera is turned OFF.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- Turn the camera on.
- At the main screen, make sure the battery level is green in order for the installation to be successful.
- Turn the camera off.
- Hold down the "OK" button and turn ON the camera.
- The screen will light up and display "Executing firmware update.". You may then release the "OK" button.
- Once the camera displays the main menu, you must turn off the camera for the changes to be effective.
- The camera firmware will now be up to date.
1. Turn the camera on.
2. Go in "Settings", then "General".
3. Use the arrows to get to the option "About the device", and click "OK".
4. The version number will appear, for example: V2.05.20