- Make sure that the device is turned OFF before inserting the batteries and memory card.
- Once the batteries and memory card are inserted, you can turn the unit ON.
CAUTION: Never remove the batteries or memory card while the unit is in operation. This could damage the photos and / or videos on the memory card or even the device.
- To turn OFF the device and / or remove the memory card, please turn the power switch OFF and wait 5 seconds before doing any other operations.
- It is strongly recommended to remove the batteries if the device is no longer in use or if it is stored for a long period of time. It is also very important to remove the batteries from the unit if it is sent for repairs or exchange.
- Consult the “What to do before taking your camera to the field.” section to prepare your device. Make sure you understand the proper operation of the device before deploying it in the field. It will save you time!
Applicable to : LM2, LINK-MICRO-LTE, LINK-MICRO-S-LTE, FORCE-20, LINK-S, SOLAR-DARK, LINK-MICRO, LINK-DARK, FORCE-DARK, LINK-EVO, LINK-WM, LINK-W, LINK-CT, SOLAR, SOLAR-A, SOLAR-W, FORCE-10, FORCE-11D, FORCE, FORCE-A, FORCE-C, FORCE-D, FORCE-GM, FORCE-P, FORCE-S, FORCE SECURITY, FORCE-XD, LINK-DARK Bundle