Installation instructions (PC)
- Download the update file from our website
- Open the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it.
- Extract the 3 files from the .zip file.
- Copy the extracted files into the SD card.
- Make sure the camera is turned OFF.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- Turn the camera on.
- At the main screen, make sure the battery level is green in order for the installation to be successful.
- Turn the camera off.
- Hold down the ON/OFF button.
- The screen will light up and display "Firmware updating". You may then release the ON/OFF button.
- Once the installation is done, the camera will shut down by itself before turning on again.
- The camera firmware will now be up to date.
1. Go in "Settings", then "General".
2. Use the arrows to get to the option "About the device", and click "OK".
3. The version number will appear, for example: v2.05.20