- Improvement of the cellular connectivity.
Installation instructions (PC)
- Format the SD card (procedure in FAQ).
- Download the update file from our website
- Open the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it.
- Extract the 4 files from the .zip file.
- Copy the 4 extracted files into the SD card.
- Make sure the camera is turned OFF.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- Turn the camera on.
- At the main screen, make sure the battery level is green in order for the installation to be successful.
- Turn the camera off.
- Hold down the "OK" button and turn ON the camera.
- The screen will light up and display "Executing firmware update.". You may then release the "OK" button.
- Once the camera displays the main menu, you must turn off the camera for the changes to be effective.
- The camera firmware will now be up to date.
Confirm the update was successful:
1. Turn the camera on.
2. Go in "Settings", then "General".
3. Use the arrows to get to the option "About the device", and click "OK".
4. On the option "Info", click "OK".
5. The version number will appear, for example: V1.01.14
If you do not have the correct version, redo the firmware update with another SD card. Make sure to use an SD card up to 32GB of class 10/U1 and don't use a microSD card with an adaptor.