We are hiring
SPYPOINT It is a successful and respected company that specializes in the design and manufacture of motion-sensing and infrared-based surveillance systems. We offer an attractive work environment in a growing business with exciting new challenges every day.
We are constantly looking for competent and motivated candidates who wants to share their expertise and join a company from Quebec that shines around the globe.
Influencer marketing specialist
Number of positions : 1
Status : Permanent - Full time
Start date : 2021-01-25
Job description :
You would like to take on a role that will have a direct impact on the influencer marketing strategy? You like to work in a fast-paced environment, you have a creative eye and you are savvy in the social media and digital marketing space?
Performance, innovation and family are words that speak to you and inspire you?
If so, we have what you need as we are currently looking for a Influencer Marketing Specialist for our SPYPOINT division.
The Techno-X Group and its companies are inspired by the desire of surpassing oneself and challenging limits. We are revolutionizing the field of security, technology, customer service, and outdoor activities with our innovative products and services.
· Continue developing SPYPOINT’s influencer marketing strategy and scale the program to drive growth;
· Implement influencer marketing tracking software to best manage performance of all levels of influencer programs;
· Identify, recruit, onboard, train and manage brand influencers who align with SPYPOINT’S mission across social and digital media platforms;
· Create and maintain influencer relationships and continue to drive organic and paid social content;
· Manage all contract updates and signatures along with contractual deliverables with influencers;
· Analyze candidates and participate in hiring and firing processes of individuals;
· Assist in creating and delivering influencer and content marketing strategy and campaigns to support integrated marketing strategies;
· Manage budget spending and ROI for all influencer program levels;
· Track and analyze influencer marketing performance, content and conversion rate, generate monthly analysis report;
· Stay current with digital media trends;
· Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
· 5+ years of experience in a influencer marketing position or any other relevant experience;
· Solid knowledge of project management, monitoring status of project from kick-off to post performance review;
· Knowledge of the hunting industry (asset).
· An excellent multi-tasker, autonomous and motivated to play a key role in a growing company.
· Assertive, take-charge attitude, ambitious, creative, and team player.I am interested