Shipping Rates & Policies
Shipping rate (excluding taxes) is $20.00 in Canada with the exception of certain provinces :
- Quebec : $15.00
- Ontario : $15.00
For the United States, the shipping rate is $20.00 with the exception of :
- Alaska : 40.00$
- Hawaii : 40.00$
For international delivery, refer to SPYPOINT® authorized dealer.
A signature is required from the recipient upon delivery of the package. You can use a delivery address different from the billing address (e.g. workplace). No package can be sent to a PO Box address.
The delivery time is based on the time of delivery courier Canada Post and UPS depending on the delivery address. Refer to the website of these companies to know the approximate time in days depending on the region. Note that there is no delivery on weekends and holidays.
Warranty and repair
This SPYPOINT product designed by GG Telecom, is covered by a two (2) year limited warranty on material and workmanship starting from the original date of purchase. The electronic sales receipt is the client’s proof of purchase and must be presented if warranty service is needed. This warranty will be honored in the country of purchase only.
This GG Telecom warranty does not apply to:
- consumable parts, including but not limited to batteries, which performance is designed to decrease over the course of time;
- damage caused by misuse, combi- ned with another product, neglect, accidents, liquid contact, fire, earth- quake or any other external cause;
- GG Telecom products that have been purchased online from an unauthorized dealer;
- products that have had any modification or tampering;
- cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches and broken plastic;
- damage caused by operating the GG Telecom product outside of GG Telecom’s recommendations.
Instructions for repair service
GG Telecom will repair the product without charge or replace it at its discretion with an equivalent product, if it has a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty described previously. GG Telecom will pay the shipping costs only for the return of the products covered by the warranty. The shipping costs for an item sent will be assumed by the customer.
Repairs for damages not covered by the warranty will be subject to a reasonable charge. The customer will pay all shipping costs.
- BEFORE sending a product for repair, please contact our technical support team by eMail or at 1-888-779-7646. Clearly describe the problem and give a phone number to reach you. It happens regularly that some problems can be solved over the phone.
- If a product needs to be sent, an RMA number will be give to the customer (Return Merchandise Authorization).
- The original receipt or a copy must be sent along with the package.
- The RMA number must be written on the outside of the package and sent to:
Canada330 de la Jacques-Cartier
USA3000 Gannett Avenue
Des Moines, Iowa
50321 IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will GG Telecom accept returned products without a Return Material Authorization number (RMA). It is essential to contact GG Telecom before making a return.
The customer is liable for loss or damage to the product that may occur during the transport to GG Telecom. We recommend the use of a traceable method of shipping to ensure protection.